Car Window Tinting
Car window tinting by Detail Lab is gaining a lot of popularity in Sydney. Many car owners are now opting for a car window tint as there are many physical, aesthetic, and material benefits attached to them. At Detail Lab, we provide the widest variety of car window tinting options for our customers in Sydney. We have everything ranging from premium to entry range. We also offer car window tinting in various packages with our ceramic paint protection.
THE BENEFITS OF CAR WINDOW TINTING
- UV Protection: Car window tinting is the best line of defence against harmful effects of UV rays. UV rays not only harm your body, but given its electromagnetic nature, it can also damage your car’s electronics.
- Anti-Glare: Car window tinting offers protection against glares. This is beneficial when you are driving at night. It also helps when you are driving in the afternoon in a hilly or elevated area when sudden sun glares can impede your vision momentarily and compromise your safety.
- Cuts Excess Heat: Window tinting blocks out a lot of sun rays, thus reducing the heat that builds up within the car. This allows your AC to function more effectively. Our latest nano-ceramic film ranges can also filter our 96% infra read heat from the sun.
- More Privacy: Window tint can block the view of outsiders who tend to try and sneak in a peek. With a window tint on, you can have better privacy and not be bothered by the stares and gazes of others.
7 TIPS FOR CHOOSING CAR WINDOW TINTING
- Explore Options: When it comes to car window tinting, there are many options that one can choose from. At Detail Lab, we offer customers carbon window tint, ceramic window tint, hybrid window tint, metallised window tint, and dyed tint. Every type of tint comes with its own advantages. Do make sure that you have a word with our car window tinting experts.
- Budget: Getting a car window tint is not an expense; it is more of an investment. But everyone has their own financial constraints. At Detail Lab, we offer different packages for car window tinting. Our prices range between $280 to $440, depending on the size of the car and the type of tinting that you choose.
- Appearance: Car window tinting adds a lot of value to the looks of your car. Many car owners choose window tinting as an option for customising their car. There are window tints that offer various colour options too.
- UV Reflecting Window Tints: UV rays are extremely harmful for the human body. It can cause premature aging, burns, and raises the risk of skin cancer. Having a UV-reflecting car window tinting will protect you from harmful effects of UV rays. Talk to our tinting experts to know more about the range of Anti-UV window tinting options that Detail Lab provides.
- Know Your State Laws: Every State in Australia has specific rules about the percentage of tint you can add as far as car window tinting is concerned. In New South Wales, a newly tinted front side windows can have a VLT of 35% and all rear windows a VLT of 20%. Tinted or opaque bands are allowed at the top of the windscreen.
- Get it done by a Pro: Detail Lab has the best car window tinting experts in Sydney. We have knowledge about the type of window tint that will suit you and we know how to get the job done right. You can meet our tinting experts at our workshop to have a look at their flawless work.
- Maintenance: Your car window tinting will always require some amount of maintenance. At Detail Lab, we offer tinting maintenance along with our car detailing packages. Make sure you enquire about the same when you book your car maintenance appointment with us.
Get Your Car Windows Tinted Today
No matter the make or model of your car, Detail Lab provides the best car window tinting service in Sydney. To know more, call now on 1300 344 334.
Car Window Tinting
Packages and Pricing Guide
Lifetime Carbon Window Tint
Car Window Tinting
Carbon impregnated film in any shade with 99% UV rejection
Lifetime Nano-Ceramic Window Tint
Car Window Tinting
Nano-Ceramic window film in any shade with 99% UV rejection and 96% IR (infra-red) heat rejection
About Detail Lab Window Tinting
If windows are rolled down while the film is still curing to the glass, the tint will most likely peel off. So in order to allow the tint ample time to cure, it’s recommended that you leave your windows rolled up for at least 24 hours after installation.
Since 1 August 1994, NSW law has required that newly tinted side and rear windows maintain a VLT of at least 35% unless a darker tint is already fitted. Tinted or opaque bands are allowed at the top of the windscreen.
Step 1: Spray glass cleaner onto your tinted window. Use an ammonia-free product such as the foaming glass cleaner, Stoner Invisible Glass. If you want to avoid spots on your car’s interior parts, you can spray the glass cleaner onto your cloth instead.
Step 2: Clean entire window.
General Detail Lab FAQS
Due to there being many different types of vehicles and varying window panels/quarter panels, the final will depend on how much work is involved. Please contact us and we will be able to give you an estimate based on your vehicle.
To ensure we deliver high quality workmanship we need to perform our Paint Correction service in a controlled environment. Our facilities are set up with the latest tools and equipment, lighting and products to ensure the best possible results.
Detail Lab on Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.